Terms Of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR CARGUYS INC.
• "CarGuys Inc." or Company refers to the Michigan corporation providing recruiting services.
• "Client" refers to the entity or individual seeking recruiting services from CarGuys Inc.
• "Employee" refers to any individual referred to the Client by CarGuys Inc. for the purpose of recruitment.
• CarGuys Inc. provides recruiting services to Clients using specially designed processes to recruit Employees for companies.
• All payments for CarGuys Inc. services are set up on a recurring basis, and no refunds will be given once processed.
• If a Client chooses to cancel their service, it is the sole responsibility of the Client to remove their credit card information from the merchant program used when signing up with CarGuys Inc.
• CarGuys Inc. does not guarantee the "hiring" of Employees. The hiring decision is the responsibility of the Client.
• If a Client hires any direct Employee of CarGuys Inc., the Client will be charged a $50,000 fee to be paid immediately upon hire. Client agrees to allow CarGuys Inc. to charge their credit card on file for this fee. If there is insufficient funds the client will immediately pay overnight payment in the form of Cashier's Check to CarGuys inc. at 5250 Northland Dr SE Suite D Grand Rapids, MI 49525
• If an Employee of the Client applies with CarGuys Inc, CarGuys Inc. retains the right to help that person find new employment and will not be held responsible for the client's employees actions or decisions.
• CarGuys Inc retains the right to set up multiple interviews with multiple employers for all candidates presented to the client.
• Client acknowledges and agrees that when they opt for our Anonymous Recruiting Option, Company will provide recruiting services specifically for the single position identified by the Client. The service period for this single position shall be a maximum of 90 days from the date of sign-up ("Service Period").
• If, during or after the Service Period, Client successfully hires a candidate for the specified position who was not identified or presented by Company's recruitment efforts, the Client agrees that this hiring will be considered as services rendered by Company, and the Client shall be liable for the full payment of the fees as outlined in the original Agreement or as per Company's standard fee structure, if applicable.
• Client waives their rights to dispute any charges to their credit card for services rendered.
• CarGuys Inc. is not responsible for any actions (either good or bad) of any Applicant referred to as the Client from CarGuys Inc.
• Background checks are to be performed by the Client and are not the responsibility of CarGuys Inc.
• CarGuys Inc. does not take responsibility for the accuracy or truthfulness of any information on an Applicant's resume.
• CarGuys Inc. offers an anonymous hiring option but will not be held accountable if the Candidate goes out of their way to find out who the employer is that is hiring and/or figures out who they are.
• All programs used in accordance with hiring are the sole ownership of CarGuys Inc. and not the Clients.
• CarGuys Inc. is not a representative of the Client and cannot be held liable for any actions of CarGuys Inc. employees.
• Marketing paid for by CarGuys Inc. is the sole property of CarGuys Inc. and is not designed for any specific Client.
• By clicking the box next to "I've read and accept the plan policy," the Client acknowledges and agrees that this action serves as their electronic signature and signifies their explicit acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement, which is an integral part of the Terms of Service. Checking this box shall be considered legally binding and have the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.
• Any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or the use of CarGuys Inc.'s website or services shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
• In the event of any legal dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement, including but not limited to disputes regarding its interpretation, validity, performance, or breach, the parties agree that any such dispute shall be exclusively filed and conducted in the courts of Kent County, Michigan, United States of America.
• The parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objections as to venue or inconvenient forum. This choice of jurisdiction is agreed upon by the parties as the most convenient and appropriate forum for the resolution of any disputes under this Agreement.
• If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
• CarGuys Inc. may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modification shall be effective upon posting of the modified Agreement on CarGuys Inc.'s website.
• The failure of CarGuys Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
• Pricing is subject to change as CarGuys Inc. deems it necessary at any time.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between CarGuys Inc. and the clients and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties. Any waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of CarGuys Inc.